The reason of this post, is to show everyone that it's way too easy to install ownCloud.
1. Download the file setup-owncloud.php and place it in the server folder. You can create one folder eg owncloud and put it there.
2. Open your browser to the address
3. The installation proposes you to install ownCloud in the directory ownCloud. So when you open it, it'll be like http://serverIPadress/owncloud/owncloud, something that you don't want it. So if you type a dot (.), it'll install it inside the parent folder (http://serverIPadress/owncloud).
4. If everything went OK, it'll return you the result.
5. Now you're ready to create the administrator user and password. Also at Storage/Database, you better put the data file outside the installation folder due to security reasons.
WARNING: If you have many users, DON'T use SQLite (default). Hit Storage/Database and change it there.