Idea for openSUSE "market" using Epiphany...

I had an idea for a long time. Well, my ubunt-o-friends always tell me that Ubuntu is easier because it has Software Center.
Well, I tell them that we have YaST and everything we do, it's through YaST. If something isn't there, there's always the magic URL:

http://software.opensuse.org/find

So I thought why don't create a cool "search engine" with goodies? Since I'm not the perfect guy to do it, I tried to create something using epiphany. As far as I know, epiphany has the feature to save a URL as Web application. So what I did was that:

1. Open this URL



2. Save as web application.




3. Save the icon and the name you prefer. I saved it as market.



4. Now search for market.



5. Search what you want and install it using the feature one click install that YaST provides us.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια

Από το Blogger.